30th August 2020, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Senior ETL Developers in Allstate Bangalore?

Respected Sir, I want to know about the roles and responsibilities of Senior ETL Developers in Allstate Bangalore. I came to know that this company is offering this post. I am interested in joining but I want to know about the roles and responsibilities first.

31st August 2020, 04:27 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Senior ETL Developers in Allstate Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of Senior ETL Developer in Allstate Bangalore recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of a Senior ETL Developer in Allstate Bangalore recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Allstate

Name of the Job Position - Senior ETL Developer

@ As a Senior ETL Developer, you are required to confer with the product managers, programmers, engineers and others to design systems.

@ You should be able to design, develop and modify the data systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure the outcome.

@ You are required to develop and direct the data system testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation.

@ You are required to consult with the Merchant integration, finance and supply chain stakeholders about data system design and maintenance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?