14th December 2019, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Software Application Developers in Boeing Bangalore?

Kindly let me know about the roles and responsibilities appointed for a Software Application Developer in Boeing Bangalore. I am going to attend an interview in this company for this post so I wanted to know about the roles and responsibilities. Thank you!

15th December 2019, 04:39 PM
Anujgupta10

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Software Application Developers in Boeing Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of Software Application Developers in Boeing Bangalore:

1. You will be a part of the engineering and technology team in Boeing India.

2. You will have to provide periodic updates to Boeing management in the form of progress reports.

3. You will have to take part in some international travel.

4. You will support initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence.
16th December 2019, 04:04 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Software Application Developers in Boeing Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of Software Application Developers in Boeing Bangalore as follows:-

1. You will have to program in java /python and other scripting languages for developing user-friendly applications with the best features for use.
2. Handling for large projects.
3. Integration and Implementation of web-enabled applications.
4. Report and documentation of technical work.
5. Support for the production team.
16th December 2019, 11:00 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The roles and responsibilities of Software Application Developers in Boeing Bangalore is mentioned below:-

1)You will need to work on software solutions to rapidly access and visually transform complex engineering and manufacturing product data.
2)Your responsibility is to look on the development and integration for a variety of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) and in house software application supporting the company's engineering teams.
3)You will be working on software development lifecycle to document and develop code for the company using your skills and knowledge.
4)You will be working on development of Software using Java ,Webservices and testing framework etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?