22nd June 2019, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Service Now Developer in Tech Mahindra, Hyderabad?

Please help me to know about the roles and the responsibilities for Service Now Developer allotted by Tech Mahindra, Hyderabad. I want to become Service Now Developer in this company so I want to know about the roles and responsibilities.

25th June 2019, 07:29 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Service Now Developer in Tech Mahindra, Hyderabad?

Roles and Responsibilities involved in Tech Mahindra, Hyderabad Service Now Developer recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities involved in Tech Mahindra, Hyderabad Service Now Developer recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Tech Mahindra

Name of the Job Position - Service Now Developer

>> As a Service Now Developer, you are required to solve the complex problems in a highly dynamic and agile development.

>> And need to implement software solutions that ensure the integrity, security, scalability and the consistency of critical user data.

>> Also you are required to participate in Architectural review and design discussion with the solution architects, and to design and maintain the stability of complex integrations.

>> You need to involve in documenting the implemented technical solutions as well as maintain development standards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?