22nd June 2019, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to to attend Tech Mahindra, Hyderabad Service Now Developer interview?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Tech Mahindra, Hyderabad is hiring for the post of Service Now Developer. I want to join this company for this post. So, can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview? Kindly help me to know about this.

25th June 2019, 07:25 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to to attend Tech Mahindra, Hyderabad Service Now Developer interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Tech Mahindra, Hyderabad Service Now Developer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Tech Mahindra, Hyderabad Service Now Developer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Tech Mahindra

Name of the Job Position - Service Now Developer

>> You must have minimum 3 to 8 years of experience in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> You should have strong knowledge of ServiceNow Best practices and the ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features.

>> You must have good communication skills, interpersonal skills and analytical skills. Preferable is good to have certified on Service now Administration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?