25th October 2018, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Roles & responsibilities of Software Engineer Trainee in Robosoft, Udupi?

Hi everyone, I came to know that Robosoft, Udupi is scheduling an interview for Dot Net Developer posts. I am interested to attend this interview of Software Engineer Trainee post in Robosoft, Udupi. I don’t know about the roles and responsibilities for this post. Can you please tell me about this post?

31st October 2018, 02:59 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles & responsibilities of Software Engineer Trainee in Robosoft, Udupi?

Roles & responsibilities of Software Engineer Trainee in Robosoft, Udupi are:

You will develop top quality 2D and 3D games for iOS, Windows and Android platforms using Unity 3D engine.

You will architect the code for memory and performance optimisation and analyse the game performance using tools and other methods.

You will write well designed, efficient and well documented code using C# / Java scripts
3rd November 2018, 07:05 PM
merjam

Default Re: Roles & responsibilities of Software Engineer Trainee in Robosoft, Udupi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I came to know that Robosoft, Udupi is scheduling an interview for Dot Net Developer posts. I am interested to attend this interview of Software Engineer Trainee post in Robosoft, Udupi. I don’t know about the roles and responsibilities for this post. Can you please tell me about this post?
As a dot net developer you will be asked to work in .net framework supported languages including vb.net or C# or in web side asp.net etc. As your designation is trainee there would be training for you regarding the work aspects and the software configuration management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?