24th September 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineering Intern in Google Inc Bengaluru?

Kindly let me know about the roles and responsibilities appointed for Software Engineering Intern in Google Inc Bengaluru. I am going to attend an interview in this company for this post so I wanted to know about the roles and responsibilities.

27th September 2019, 11:50 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineering Intern in Google Inc Bengaluru?

Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineering Intern in Google Inc Bengaluru as follows :
-You will have to work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve.
-You will have to work over large projects in handling information at massive scale.
-Solve the problems across the full-stack developments.
-Bring innovative ideas in all domain.
-Ensure better functionality in the following fields in information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?