29th February 2020, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of SW Quality Engineers in NCR Corporation Hyderabad?

Respected Sir, I want to know about the roles and responsibilities of SW Quality Engineers in NCR Corporation Hyderabad. I came to know that this company is offering this post. I am interested in joining but I want to know about the roles and responsibilities first.

18th October 2020, 01:29 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of SW Quality Engineers in NCR Corporation Hyderabad?

Roles and responsibilities of SW Quality Engineers in NCR Corporation Hyderabad recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of SW Quality Engineers in NCR Corporation Hyderabad recruitment are given below,

Name of the Organization - NCR Corporation

Name of the Job Position - SW Quality Engineers

>> You are required to reproduce the issues reported by the clients in configuring their environment as well as stimulating the reported activities.

>> You are required to involve in Release testing as well as exploratory testing. You need to closely work with the Engineers during the new feature development.

>> You should verify the correct functionality under several circumstances.

>> You need to create the standardized test reports like Summary of the tested or passed or failed items.

>> You need to install SW and configure the multiple services like Peripherals, handhelds as well as PCs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?