24th November 2020, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Systems Administration Interns in NASDAQ Bangalore?

Respected Sir/Madam, can you please help me to know about the roles and responsibilities which a Systems Administration Intern must have in NASDAQ Bangalore? I want to get this job so please tell me about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post of this company.

25th November 2020, 12:58 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Systems Administration Interns in NASDAQ Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of Systems Administration Interns in NASDAQ Bangalore are as follows:-

1. Coding applications and debugging them.
2. Test cases.
3. Preparing technical reports.
4. Troubleshooting tasks.
5. You will have to improve the system quality by identifying issues over the whole computer program.
26th November 2020, 02:08 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Systems Administration Interns in NASDAQ Bangalore?

1. Applicant will be maintaining and administrating computer networks and related computing environment including system software, application software, hardware, and configuration.

2. Applicant will be dealing and handling various system and server related issues physically and remotely.

3. Applicant would be Performing ticket-based operations for international clients.

4. Applicant would be providing assistance over remote as a technical expert to international clients.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
https://www.nasdaq.com/
26th November 2020, 02:38 PM
ruckshana

Roles & responsibilities:
* They are responsible for user administration such as setup & maintaining account.
* Update system as soon as new version of OS & application software comes out.
* A system administrator must have strong grasp of computer security (firewalls & intrusion detection system).
* Implement policies for the use of the computer system & network.
* Monitor system performance.
* Create file system.
* InstalI software.
* Quickly arrange repair for hardware in case of hardware failure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?