24th November 2020, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in a Systems Administration Intern interview at NASDAQ Bangalore?

Hi Sir, I am going to attend the interview of NASDAQ Bangalore for the post of Systems Administration Intern. I want to know how many rounds are there in this interview so that I can prepare for each and every round?

25th November 2020, 12:54 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in a Systems Administration Intern interview at NASDAQ Bangalore?

Multiple rounds are there in a Systems Administration Intern interview at NASDAQ Bangalore are as follows:-

Test Duration:-2:30 Hours.

1. Online test will be of 2 Programming Questions based upon Data Structures & Algorithms – Open to all programming languages.

2. 10 MCQs.
25th November 2020, 04:29 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: How many rounds are there in a Systems Administration Intern interview at NASDAQ Bangalore?

Two rounds are there in a Systems Administration Intern interview at NASDAQ Bangalore :
1.2 programming question.
2.10 analytical MCQ's.
25th November 2020, 04:46 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

There were two rounds.

First round was entirely iOS specific and second round was more from a architectural perspective and involved interesting puzzles to solve.
25th November 2020, 08:36 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

There are no such rounds , you have to complete it once you start.
By taking initial online coding round , you become part of their team..
It mainly consist of:_
2 programming question
10 analytical MCQ's.
26th November 2020, 02:15 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

There are 4 rounds in a Systems Administration Intern interview at NASDAQ Bangalore.

1. Ability test.
2. Technical test.
3. Interview with management.
4. HR interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.nasdaq.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?