20th November 2019, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Technical Product Analyst in Juspay Bengaluru?

Kindly let me know about the roles and responsibilities appointed for Technical Product Analyst in Juspay Bengaluru. I am going to attend an interview in this company for this post so I wanted to know about the roles and responsibilities. Thank you!

23rd November 2019, 04:53 PM
mybreatheisgodsgift

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Technical Product Analyst in Juspay Bengaluru?

Roles and responsibilities involved in Juspay Bangalore Technical Product Analyst recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities involved in Juspay Bangalore Technical Product Analyst recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Juspay

Name of the Job Position - Technical Product Analyst

@ You are required to own and convert the design to PrestoDOM working UI code with tight plan and deadlines.

@ You should be able to identify the common patterns between UI screens abstract the same to the components.

@ You need to adhere to strict coding standards to ensure the code quality and extensibility.

@ You should test your code for functionality and UI rendering on the multiple devices sizes.

@ Some of the primary work areas are,
* Product Creation
* Customer Management
* Data Analysis
* Payment Operations
23rd November 2019, 06:42 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Technical Product Analyst in Juspay Bengaluru?

Roles and responsibilities of the Technical Product Analyst in Juspay Bengaluru as follows:

-Coding for mobile applications.

-Integration and testing of applications.

-Payment gateway operations management.

-Monitoring and customer research.

-Report and documentation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?