9th July 2019, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Product Engineer in Obopay Bengaluru?

Hi everyone, I am preparing for the interview of Obopay Bengaluru for the post of Product Engineer. I don’t know about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post. Can anyone of you let me know about this post?

7th May 2022, 10:04 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Product Engineer in Obopay Bengaluru?

Roles and responsibilities of Product Engineer in Obopay Bangalore recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Product Engineer in Obopay Bangalore recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company- Obopay

Name of the Job Position- Product Engineer

>> As a Product Engineer, you are required to be the part of dedicated as well as high performance team.

>> You should be able to deliver the world class applications.

>> You are required to analyze the product requirements and design implementations.

>> You need to involve in Integration Testing.

>> You are required to have good knowledge of Coding Skills, Design Algorithms and Data Structures..etc.,

>> You should have some good knowledge of Unit Testing, Automated Testing, Continuous Testing..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?