24th December 2019, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Text Analytics Intern in Merck Group Bangalore?

Hi everyone, I am preparing for the interview of Merck Group Bangalore for the post of Text Analytics Intern. I don’t know about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post. Can anyone of you let me know about this post?

14th January 2020, 08:48 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Text Analytics Intern in Merck Group Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of Text Analytics Intern in Merck Group Bangalore as follows:-

-Handling of business operations and projects.

-You will have to do research as an analytics intern for solving problems.

-Implement analytics through python programming language for solving real-world business problems.

-Report and documentation for business problems.
14th January 2020, 08:16 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Text Analytics Intern in Merck Group Bangalore?

Roles and Responsibilities of Text Analytics Intern recruitment in Merck Group, Bangalore:

Major roles and responsibilities of Text Analytics Intern recruitment in Merck Group, Bangalore are given below

Name of the Company - Merck Group

Name of the Job Position - Text Analytics - Intern

>> As a Text Analytics - Intern, you are required to perform the research and implement analytics through Python programming language in order to solve the real-world business problems.

>> For this, you must have good communication as well as problem solving skills.

>> You should have the ability to identify the solutions.

>> Having knowledge of data science fundamentals, python, machine learning and R programming would be an added advantage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?