30th July 2019, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Salary allotted to Associate Development Engineer in Aptean Bangalore?

Hello Sir, I want to give an interview of Aptean Bangalore for the post of Associate Development Engineer. Can I know what salary they will provide to me for this particular post? Please let me know about the salary asap.

3rd August 2019, 12:31 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary allotted to Associate Development Engineer in Aptean Bangalore?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Aptean Bangalore Associate Engineer - Development recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Aptean Bangalore Associate Engineer - Development recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Aptean

Name of the Job Position - Associate Engineer - Development

@ Salary Offered :- Rs.5,50,000/- to Rs.7,00,000/- per annum

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university to be eligible for this recruitment. You should have minimum experience to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> You must have good knowledge in Development environments and debugging tools. You must have good pH Score along with good academic record.
3rd August 2019, 09:19 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary allotted to Associate Development Engineer in Aptean Bangalore?

Company Name : Aptean

Job Location : Bangalore

Position : Associate Engineer – Development

Salary allotted to Associate Development Engineer in Aptean Bangalore is around INR 5,98,000 – INR 7,02,000 per annum.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
www.aptean.com
3rd August 2019, 02:19 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Salary allotted to Associate Development Engineer at Aptean in Bangalore :-

You can expect an annual package of 5.00 LPA to 7.00 LPA depending upon your Interview Performance.

For more information about this opening you can visit below link:-
https://www.aptean.com/
3rd August 2019, 02:21 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Salary allotted to Associate Development Engineer at Aptean in Bangalore :-

You can expect an annual package of 5.00 LPA to 7.00 LPA depending upon your Interview Performance for the post of Associate Development Engineer at Aptean in Bangalore.

For more information about this opening you can visit below link:-
https://www.aptean.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?