29th September 2020, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Salary allotted to Full Stack Development Engineers in Mavenir Systems Bangalore?

Hello Sir, I want to give an interview with Mavenir Systems Bangalore for the post of Full Stack Development Engineer. Can I know what salary they will provide to me for this particular post? Please let me know about the salary asap.

30th September 2020, 12:47 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Salary allotted to Full Stack Development Engineers in Mavenir Systems Bangalore?

Salary allotted to Full Stack Development Engineers in Mavenir Systems Bangalore is as follows.

You will get salary of 2 - 5 LPA for this post.

I'm giving you link of official website for more inquiry.
www.mavenir.com
1st October 2020, 02:42 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary allotted to Full Stack Development Engineers in Mavenir Systems Bangalore?

Company Name:-Mavenir Systems Bangalore

Experience Level:-Freshers

The Salary allotted to Full Stack Development Engineers in Mavenir Systems Bangalore is around INR 6.0 lakhs per annum. Based on your experience of developing complex applications (Preferred).

(Annual Bonus+Other Benefits)
1st October 2020, 11:08 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Salary Offered for Full Stack Development Engineers in Mavenir Systems Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed information about the Salary Offered for Full Stack Development Engineer in Mavenir Systems Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Mavenir Systems

Name of the Job Position - Full Stack Development Engineer

Salary Offered:-

@ Pay offered - Rs.6,00,000/-

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in CSE or IS or IT or Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage throughout the academics is 70%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?