29th September 2020, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend a Full Stack Development Engineer interview in Mavenir Systems Bangalore?

Hello friends, I am interested in joining as a Full Stack Development Engineer in Mavenir Systems Bangalore. As I know, they are hiring, so I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview for this post. Thank you!

30th September 2020, 12:41 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend a Full Stack Development Engineer interview in Mavenir Systems Bangalore?

Eligibility to attend a Full Stack Development Engineer interview in Mavenir Systems Bangalore is as follows.

You must be recent BTech CSE Graduate.

You must have 5+ years of relevant development life cycle experience in systems and applications management including systems/application design.

You must have experience in client based technologies (AJAX JavaScript , JQuery, Angularjs , HTML5, CSS3).

You must have experience on Java/J2EE including frameworks - Struts, Spring , Hibernate.

You must have experience on Web Services - REST & SOAP-UI protocols.

You must have experience on databases including SQL, DB2, Oracle etc.
1st October 2020, 02:39 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend a Full Stack Development Engineer interview in Mavenir Systems Bangalore?

Eligibility to attend a Full Stack Development Engineer interview in Mavenir Systems Bangalore are as follows:-

1. Engineering Graduates BE/BTech (CS, IT/IS, Electronics, EEE, E&C, Electrical) branches.
2. Recent Graduates.
3. Good academic record with 70% and above marks.
4. Batch:-2019 and 2020.
5. No live backlogs.
2nd October 2020, 12:01 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to Full Stack Development Engineer recruitment in Mavenir Systems Bangalore:

The basic eligibility criteria required to Full Stack Development Engineer in Mavenir Systems Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Mavenir Systems

Name of the Job Position - Full Stack Development Engineer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology or Information Science or Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized university to be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage required in Graduation is 70% marks.

>> You must have good pH Score.

@ You must have excellent programming skills like HTTP REST Services..Java..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?