3rd March 2018, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Salary of Business Development Associate in BYJUS?

Hi Friends, I would like to know the salary package of Business Development Associate in BYJUS. Can you please let me know? I want to attend an interview but before that I want to know the salary.

22nd March 2018, 07:40 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary of Business Development Associate in BYJUS?

Candidates who are interested to apply for business development associate position in BYJU'S, should have completed their B.E/B.Tech/MBA with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

After getting a job in the company, you can get a salary of Rs. 7 lakhs to 8 lakhs per year and it may increase as per your performance.
22nd March 2018, 11:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary of Business Development Associate in BYJUS?

Salary of Business Development Associate in BYJUs:

The salary package for a Business Development Associate in BYUJs would be around 7 Lakh per annum. Here are more details about the recruitment,

>> Salary Offered - Upto 7 LPA

In general, the salary packages that is offered depends upon the candidate's Experience and Interview performance. Hence, it may vary but according to my knowledge it would be around 7 LPA as mentioned above and it may even slightly vary.

Candidates who are done with Graduation or Post Graduation are certainly eligible to apply for this BYJus Business Development Associate recruitment and the minimum experience generally required is 0 to 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?