26th October 2019, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Salary package allotted to an Associate Software Engineer in LeadSquared Noida?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I attend the interview and got selected for the post of an Associate Software Engineer in LeadSquared Noida then what would be my salary? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information. Please let me know about the salary package.

2nd November 2019, 02:29 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to an Associate Software Engineer in LeadSquared Noida?

Company Name: LeadSquared

Salary package allotted to an Associate Software Engineer in LeadSquared Noida is around INR 6 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience to meet the business requirements with matching skills.

Official Website : http://www.leadsquared.com/
2nd November 2019, 01:54 PM
mybreatheisgodsgift

Default Re: Salary package allotted to an Associate Software Engineer in LeadSquared Noida?

Salary Package offered in LeadSquared Noida Associate Software Engineer recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in LeadSquared Noida Associate Software Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - LeadSqauare

Name of the Job Position - Associate Software Engineer

@ Salary Package offered - Rs.6,00,000/- per annum

<> You should have done B.E/ B.Tech in the following streams to be eligible.
* Computer Science Engineering or
* Electronics and Communication or
* Information Technology or

<> MCA candidates are also eligible to attend this recruitment. You should have good academic record. Must have good pH Score.
3rd November 2019, 05:57 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Salary package allotted to an Associate Software Engineer in LeadSquared Noida?

Salary package allotted to an Associate Software Engineer in LeadSquared Noida is ₹447,953 per year. Candidate should be graduate in BE/BTech/MCA to be eligible for Software Engineer in LeadSquared Noida.

For more information, visit the website www.glassdoor.com.
3rd November 2019, 06:45 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Salary package allotted to an Associate Software Engineer in LeadSquared Noida?

Salary package allotted to an Associate Software Engineer in LeadSquared Noida is INR 6,00,000 per annum.

Eligiblity:-

1. Candidate should be graduate in BE/BTech/MCA from any recognized university.

2. Candidate should have experience of 0 to 1 year.

You may visit the website www.glassdoor.co.in for more information.
3rd November 2019, 07:31 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The average salary for an Associate Software Engineer in LeadSquared Noida is Rs. 388434.

Eligibilty criteria :-

1)The candidate must have more than 65% marks in 10th and 12th (or diploma).

2)The candidate must have obtained an aggregate of 65% marks in graduation.

3)A maximum gap of 1 year is permissible after HSC(12th) and not after SSC(10th) or in between semesters of graduation.

4)All pending backlogs (if any) should be cleared at the time of appearing for recruitment process.

5)B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech in any discipline (CSE/ ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/EI/MECH)

6)MCA students can also apply.

For more information visit on https://www.leadsquared.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?