24th August 2019, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Salary package allotted to Software Development Engineer in UnifyCloud Noida?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I attend the interview and got selected for the post of Software Development Engineer in UnifyCloud Noida then what would be my salary? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information. Please let me know about the salary package.

30th August 2019, 11:44 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Software Development Engineer in UnifyCloud Noida?

Company Name : UnifyCloud

Software Development Engineer || Noida || BE/ BTech/MCA ||

Salary package allotted to Software Development Engineer in UnifyCloud Noida is around INR 2-6 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and programming skills.

Official Website :http://www.unifycloud.com
31st August 2019, 03:55 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Software Development Engineer in UnifyCloud Noida?

Salary package allotted to Software Development Engineer in UnifyCloud Noida are as follows:-
Average salary- Rs. 1,164,581
Bonus- Rs. 148,610
Profit sharing- Rs. 152,605
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?