27th March 2019, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Salary package allotted to Database Associate SME in Microland Ltd.?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I attend the interview and got selected for the post of Database Associate SME in Microland Ltd. then what would be my salary? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information. Please let me know about the salary package.

27th April 2019, 12:26 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Database Associate SME in Microland Ltd.?

Salary package for Database Associate in Microland Ltd:

This opening is for experienced candidates hence your salary will depend on your overall experienced and your current CTC.
You can expect a hike of 30% - 60% depending upon your offered role and negotiation capability.
15th July 2019, 09:11 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Database Associate SME in Microland Ltd.?

Salary package allotted to Database Associate SME in Microland Ltd is around INR 4 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience you have with you in the similar profile would be great.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?