15th November 2019, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Salary package allotted to Software Development Engineer in CodeNation Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I attend the interview and got selected for the post of Software Development Engineer in CodeNation Bangalore then what would be my salary? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information. Please let me know about the salary package.

18th November 2019, 01:03 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Software Development Engineer in CodeNation Bangalore?

Company Name: CodeNation

Salary package allotted to Software Development Engineer in CodeNation Bangalore is around INR 31 lakhs per annum.

Package Includes:

Base: 24LPA +1L Joining Bonus +1L CNU Graduation bonus + 1L Benefits + 4 L CNU Benefits.
18th November 2019, 05:40 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Software Development Engineer in CodeNation Bangalore?

The Salary package allotted to Software Development Engineer in CodeNation Bangalore is INR 25 lakh to 30 lakhs per annum. It depends totally on your skills, availability and the outcome you produce through your work.

You may visit the website www.codenation.co.in for more information.
18th November 2019, 07:34 PM
Anujgupta10

The average salary is Rs 2,624,625 per year in Software Development Engineer in CodeNation Bangalore.
18th November 2019, 09:05 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Average salaries for Software Development Engineer in Code Nation Bangalore is Rs 2,82381.

Eligibility criteria is given below :-

1)The candidate must have more than 65% marks in 10th and 12th (or diploma).

2)The candidate must have obtained an aggregate of 65% marks in graduation.

3)A maximum gap of 1 year is permissible after HSC(12th) and not after SSC(10th) or in between semesters of graduation.

4)All pending backlogs (if any) should be cleared at the time of appearing for Code Nation Bangalore process.

5)B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech in any discipline (CSE/ ECE /IT /EEE /TELECOM /EI /MECH)

6)MCA students can also apply.

Address:
128, Panathur Main Rd,
Kadubeesanahalli, Panathur,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103

For more information visit on www.codenation.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?