27th March 2019, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Salary package allotted to Transaction Risk Investigator in Amazon, Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I attend the interview and got selected for the post of Transaction Risk Investigator in Amazon, Bangalore then what would be my salary? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information. Please let me know about the salary package.

31st March 2019, 03:15 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Transaction Risk Investigator in Amazon, Bangalore?

In the beginning a Transaction Risk Investigator in Amazon, may get an approximate salary of Rs. 2,45,000/- and above per year. The salary may gradually increase and may range up to Rs. 3,45,000/- and above per year.
31st March 2019, 06:18 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Transaction Risk Investigator in Amazon, Bangalore?

Salary Package offered in Amazon, Bangalore Transaction Risk Investigator recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in Amazon, Bangalore Transaction Risk Investigator recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Amazon

Name of the Job Position - Transaction Risk Investigator

Job Location - Bangalore

Salary package offered - Rs.2,50,000/- to Rs.3,50,000/- per annum and

>> Besides these, there are other allowances like mentioned below.
* Sodexo vouchers
* Free Transport
* Over Pay
* Night Shift Allowance..etc.,
15th July 2019, 09:30 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Salary package allotted to Transaction Risk Investigator in Amazon, Bangalore is around INR 3-4 lakhs per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?