23rd April 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Vocational Training in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech 5th semester student? Is the Vocational Training chargeable in BHEL?

Sir,
I had just started my 5th semester of B.Tech. I have to do the Vocational Training of 6 weeks in the BHEL, Haridwar. So please tell me the procedure. How can I apply for this and that will have the charges for this?

24th April 2015, 08:45 AM
Studynrock

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Vocational Training in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech 5th semester student? Is the Vocational Training chargeable in BHEL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I had just started my 5th semester of B.Tech. I have to do the Vocational Training of 6 weeks in the BHEL, Haridwar. So please tell me the procedure. How can I apply for this and that will have the charges for this?

Before applying for an internship in BHEL, candidate first need to get an approval from training and placement cell of your institute.
Candidate need to pay a fee of approx. Rs.500 per week for the training, Than you need to be in touch of the institute to take the advantage of training.
24th April 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Vocational Training in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech 5th semester student? Is the Vocational Training chargeable in BHEL?

SIR,
When will the result of senior section engineer ahmadabaad come. we are waiting for last four months. pls reply
15th March 2020, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Please share application date 5th sem diploma 2020 vocation training
27th March 2021, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

sir please share the vocational training request letter format for btech computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?