6th August 2019, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Application Developer in Addnode India Pvt Ltd Pune?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Addnode India Pvt Ltd Pune is going to conduct an interview for the post of Application Developer. I would like to know that if I successfully secure this position in Addnode India Pvt Ltd then what salary I can get? Please let me know asap.

10th August 2019, 05:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Application Developer in Addnode India Pvt Ltd Pune?

Salary Package offered in Addnode India Pvt Ltd Pune Application Developer recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in this Addnode India Pvt Ltd Pune Application Developer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Addnode India Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Application Developer

@ Salary Package offered - Rs.3,80,000/- per annum

>> You should have done B.E/ B.Tech or MCA course from a recognized university to be eligible. Must have good academics and Good pH score and good academics. You must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.

Some of the other perks are,
* Complimentary Friday Breakfast
* Daily Complimentary Evening Snacks
* Medical Insurance coverage of 4 Lakhs for self as well as family members
* Laptops ad Extra widescreen monitors...etc.,
10th August 2019, 05:48 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Application Developer in Addnode India Pvt Ltd Pune?

Company: Addnode India Pvt Ltd. (Technia)

Position: Application Developer | BE/BTech | 2019 Batch only.

Salary package of Application Developer in Addnode India Pvt Ltd Pune is around INR 3.8 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and skills.
10th August 2019, 11:22 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Application Developer in Addnode India Pvt Ltd Pune are as follows:-
Average salary- Rs. 507,575
Bonus- Rs. 49,797
Profit Sharing- Rs. 11,478
11th August 2019, 12:18 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum salary offered to an Application Developer in Addnode India Pvt Ltd, may range approximately Rs. 3,75,000/- and above per year.

Gradually the salary of candidate may get a hike depending upon their performance and experience as per the norms of the company.

Web:
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?