6th August 2019, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Addnode India Pvt Ltd Pune Application Developer interview?

Hello everyone, I want to attend an interview of Addnode India Pvt Ltd Pune for the post of Application Developer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. If you know then please let me know about this. Waiting for your response!

10th August 2019, 04:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Addnode India Pvt Ltd Pune Application Developer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Addnode India Pvt Ltd Pune Application Developer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Addnode India Pvt Ltd Pune Application Developer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Addnode India Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Application Developer

>> You must have B.E/ B.Tech or MCA course from a recognized university to be eligible.

>> You must have good academics and Good pH score and good academics. You must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.

>> You must have qualified above qualification in order to be eligible for this recruitment.
10th August 2019, 06:02 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Addnode India Pvt Ltd Pune Application Developer interview?

Company: Addnode India Pvt Ltd. (Technia)

Position: Application Developer | BE/BTech | 2019 Batch only.

Experience Required: Fresher

Eligibility to attend Addnode India Pvt Ltd Pune Application Developer interview as follows :

-Candidate should have completed their qualifying degree in computer science or related technical field with first division of marks from recognized university.
-Good academic record.
-Good communication skills.
-Strong programming skills.
11th August 2019, 12:28 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are interested to apply for Addnode India Pvt Ltd Application Developer interview, should have completed their BE/BTech/MCA from a recognized college/university.

Candidates should have completed their 10th, 12th and bachelor's degree with minimum 65% to 75% marks.

Candidates must have cleared all the pending backlogs without any educational gaps. Candidates must have good knowledge in computer languages.

Web: http://www.technia.com
11th August 2019, 08:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to attend an interview of Addnode India Pvt Ltd Pune for the post of Application Developer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. If you know then please let me know about this. Waiting for your response!
Addnode India Pvt Ltd Pune is a multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Addnode India Pvt Ltd Pune recruitment is 65%. You should not have any pending backlogs. More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Addnode India Pvt Ltd Pune recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?