3rd January 2019, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Application Development Associate in Accenture, Kolkata?

Hi everyone, I am ready to attend an interview in Accenture, Kolkata for the post of Application Development Associate. I just want to know about the salary package allotted for this particular post in this company. Can I know about the salary package?

12th January 2019, 06:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Application Development Associate in Accenture, Kolkata?

Accenture, being a multinational company offers a handsome pay scale to Application Development Associates. The minimum salary may range approximately Rs. 3.30 lakhs per year and it may range upto Rs. 3.50 lakhs per year depending upon the performance of the candidate.
12th January 2019, 08:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Application Development Associate in Accenture, Kolkata?

Average salary package of Application Development Associate in Accenture, Kolkata is around INR 4.6 LPA. Candidate who have passed BE / B.Tech with CS/IT/Circuit branches or MCA in academic year 2017 & 2018 are eligible to appear for Application Development Associate interview in Accenture, Kolkata. Candidates must have obtained minimum an aggregate of 65% and above or 7.25 CGPA and above in their graduation at the time of recruitment process to be eligible to apply.

Last edited by ppsahu; 18th January 2019 at 06:06 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?