8th April 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Application Development Associate in Accenture, Hyderabad?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Accenture, Hyderabad is going to conduct an interview for the post of Application Development Associate. I would like to know that if I successfully secure this position in Accenture, Hyderabad then what salary I can get? Please let me know asap.

11th May 2019, 03:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Application Development Associate in Accenture, Hyderabad?

Salary Package offered for Application Development Associate in Accenture, Hyderabad recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for an Application Development Associate in Accenture, Hyderabad recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Accenture

Name of the Job Position - Application Development Associate

Salary Package offered - Rs.2.84 Lakh Per Annum to Rs.4.98 Lakh Per Annum

>> In order to be eligible, you must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or MCA course with minimum 65% marks or above 7.25 CGPA in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> There should not be any pending backlogs at the time application to Accenture. Maximum of 1 year gap in education in studies & with no gap in Engineering to be eligible.
15th July 2019, 08:33 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Application Development Associate in Accenture, Hyderabad?

Associate Applications Developer at Accenture can expect to make an average total pay of INR 3,78,323 per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?