10th August 2019, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Associate Member of Technical Staff in Athenahealth Technology Private Limited Chennai?

Hi friends, I would like to know that if I crack the interview of Athenahealth Technology Private Limited Chennai and become Associate Member of Technical Staff then what salary would be for me? I am looking for a handsome salary so I want to know about the salary package of this particular post in this company. Please tell me asap.

15th August 2019, 02:49 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Member of Technical Staff in Athenahealth Technology Private Limited Chennai?

Being a Associate Member of Technical Staff in Athenahealth Technology Private Limited Chennai, candidates may get an approximate salary of Rs. 4,95,000/- and above per year.

The salary of the candidates may get a hike gradually depending upon their performance and experience.
15th August 2019, 05:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Member of Technical Staff in Athenahealth Technology Private Limited Chennai?

Salary Package offered in Athenahealth Technology Private Limited Chennai Associate Member of Technical Staff recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in this Athenahealth Technology Private Limited Chennai Associate Member of Technical Staff recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Athenahealth Technology Private Limited

Name of the Job Position - Associate Member of Technical Staff

@ Salary Package offered - 5 Lakh Per Annum

Qualification Required:-

>> You should have completed 0 to 2 years of experience in any Engineering course from a recognized university or its equivalent course to be eligible. The allowed streams in B.E/ B.Tech are, CSE or EEE or IT of ECE.

>> You must have good knowledge of C, C++, Perl, JavBig Data, Unix/ Linux, NOSQL, SQL..etc., technologies.
15th August 2019, 11:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Starting salary package of Associate Member of Technical Staff in Athenahealth Technology Private Limited Chennai is around INR 5.0 lacs per annum. After completion of a year your salary will increase according to your performance and experience.
Eligibility required to become a Associate Member of Technical Staff in Athenahealth Technology Private Limited Chennai, aspirant should have completed B.E/B.Tech (CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE/ E&I) with 7.0 or above CGPA from any recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?