10th August 2019, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Athenahealth Technology Private Limited Chennai Associate Member of Technical Staff interview?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Athenahealth Technology Private Limited Chennai is hiring for the post of Associate Member of Technical Staff. I want to join this company for this post. So, can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview? Kindly help me to know about this.

14th August 2019, 06:33 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Athenahealth Technology Private Limited Chennai Associate Member of Technical Staff interview?

Company Name: Athenahealth Technology Private Limited

AMTS (Associate Member of Technical Staff) || Chennai || 0-1 years ||

Eligibility Criteria :

-Candidate should have completed their qualifying degree in computer science or related technical field.
-B.E/B.Tech (CSE, IT, EEE, ECE, E&I) graduates with 7.0 or above CGPA.
-Good academic record.
-Good programming skills.
-Strong programming skills.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
http://www.athenahealth.com/
15th August 2019, 02:53 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Athenahealth Technology Private Limited Chennai Associate Member of Technical Staff interview?

Candidates who are going to apply for Associate Member of Technical Staff in Athenahealth Technology Private Limited Chennai, should have completed their BE/B.Tech in CSE/IT/EEE/ECE/E&I from a recognized college/university. Candidates must have scored minimum 65% and above marks throughout the academic career. Candidates should not have any pending backlogs and also long educational gaps will not be allowed.
15th August 2019, 05:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Athenahealth Technology Private Limited Chennai Associate Member of Technical Staff recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this Athenahealth Technology Private Limited Chennai Associate Member of Technical Staff recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Athenahealth Technology Private Limited

Name of the Job Position - Associate Member of Technical Staff

>> You must have completed 0 to 2 years of experience in any Engineering course from a recognized university or its equivalent course to be eligible.

>> Allowed streams in B.E/ B.Tech are, CSE or EEE or IT of ECE.

>> You should have good knowledge of Big Data, Unix/ Linux, NOSQL, SQL..etc., technologies.

>> You must have good knowledge of modern programming languages like C, C++, Perl, Java..etc.,
15th August 2019, 11:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility required is given below;

You should have done B.E/B.Tech with CSE/IT/EEE/ECE/ E&I) from any recognized university.
You must have obtained 7.0 or above CGPA in graduation.
You should have no standing arrears.
You must possess good communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?