4th April 2019, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Business Analyst in Aspiring Minds, Gurgaon?

Respected Sir, I just want to know about the salary package. Actually I am going to attend an interview of Aspiring Minds, Gurgaon for the post of Business Analyst. So, I want to know about the salary package of this post in this company.

9th April 2019, 09:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Business Analyst in Aspiring Minds, Gurgaon?

Selected candidates can get a salary package upto INR 4.8 lacs per annum + additional bonus for the position of Business Analyst in Aspiring Minds, Gurgaon. Salary gradually increases based on performance and experience of candidates. Candidates with any graduate degree are eligible to attend Business Analyst interview in Aspiring Minds, Gurgaon.
20th April 2019, 01:30 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Business Analyst in Aspiring Minds, Gurgaon?

Hello Dear,

Aspiring Minds is currently hiring for the role of Business Analyst, please find below details for the same

Salary:
--------

You can expect an Annual package of 4.50 LPA and above for this role. Your salary will depend upon your current CTC and overall experience. You can expect a hike of 40% - 50% on your current CTC.

Job Role and Responsibilities:
---------------------------------
Primary responsibilities and tasks of a Business Analyst include:

Task analysis and evaluating surveys and workshop results.

Document any identified required changes, and communicate them to the relevant third parties/colleagues.

Using IT resources at an advanced level to create IT solutions, enabling organisations to better meet their goals.

Advising senior management.

Training staff in how to use the new systems.

Participate in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?