12th December 2019, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Business Intelligence Analysts in NetApp Bangalore?

Respected Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the salary of Business Intelligence Analysts in NetApp Bangalore. I am going to attend the interview with this company for this post but I don't know about the salary package. Please tell me immediately.

20th December 2019, 11:28 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Business Intelligence Analysts in NetApp Bangalore?

-NetApp Bangalore-

Experience Required: 0-2 Years

The Salary package of Business Intelligence Analysts in NetApp Bangalore is around INR 4-15 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending on your interview performance and experience to meet the business requirements.
21st December 2019, 06:51 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Salary package of Business Intelligence Analysts in NetApp Bangalore?

The salary package of Business Intelligence Analysts in NetApp Bangalore is INR 15,83172 per annum.

The candidate should belong to Bangalore or neighboring places.

The candidate should be a graduate in BE/Btech/MCA from any recognized university to be eligible for Business Intelligence Analysts in NetApp Bangalore.
21st December 2019, 07:11 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Salary package of Business Intelligence Analysts in NetApp Bangalore?

Rs.818,817 per annum as a salary package of Business Intelligence Analysts in NetApp Bangalore.

The applicant should be a resident of Bangalore, Karnataka to be eligible for Business Intelligence Analysts in NetApp Bangalore.

The applicant must have excellent communication skills.
22nd December 2019, 07:15 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Business Intelligence Analysts salaries at NetApp Bangalore is Rs.28000/- onward per month.

Selection of candidates will be going through Personal Interview.

For more information visit on https://www.netapp.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?