7th July 2019, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Citizen Service Executive in Tata Consultancy Services Kolkata?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I going to attend an interview of Tata Consultancy Services Kolkata for the post of Citizen Service Executive then what would be my salary package? Please let me know about the salary package for this particular post in Tata Consultancy Services Kolkata.

9th July 2019, 11:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Citizen Service Executive in Tata Consultancy Services Kolkata?

Salary Package offered in Tata Consultancy Services Kolkata Citizen Service Executive recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in Tata Consultancy Services Kolkata Citizen Service Executive recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)

Name of the Job Position - Citizen Service Executive

@ Salary Package offered - Rs.50,000/- to Rs.1,25,000/- per annum

>> You should have done any of the below mentioned courses are eligible to attend this recruitment.
* Bachelor of Science or
* Bachelor of Business Administration or
* Bachelor of Arts or
* Bachelor of Commerce..etc.,

>> Freshers or Experience candidates are eligible and must have decent communication as well as good interpersonal skills. You should be proficient in English and Local languages (Written and Oral)
10th July 2019, 09:35 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Citizen Service Executive in Tata Consultancy Services Kolkata?

Starting salary package of Citizen Service Executive in Tata Consultancy Services Kolkata is around Rs. 15,000/- per month.

Candidates who have completed non-technical graduation like - BA, BBA, BCom, BSc, BBM or MBA can apply for the job of Citizen Service Executive in Tata Consultancy Services Kolkata.
Candidates should be only regular Graduate with at-least 45% marks 10th onwards.
11th July 2019, 08:25 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Citizen Service Executive in Tata Consultancy Services Kolkata is around INR 50000 to INR 125000 per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?