7th July 2019, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Tata Consultancy Services Kolkata Citizen Service Executive interview?

Hi everyone, I want to give the interview of Tata Consultancy Services Kolkata for the post of Citizen Service Executive. Can you please tell me about the procedure of selection for this post in this interview? Please tell me as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

31st May 2023, 08:51 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Tata Consultancy Services Kolkata Citizen Service Executive interview?

Selection procedure of Tata Consultancy Services Kolkata Citizen Service Executive interview:-

If you are appearing for the interview, you will undergo a few rounds of interviews as below:

1) Aptitude Test: You have to clear the online Aptitude test to qualify for the next round.

2) Technical Interview: They will ask technical questions as per their requirements to verify your technical skill for the required profile.

3) HR Discussion: Once you cleared all the above 2 rounds of interview, you will be asked for an HR discussion where they will discuss your annual package and your responsibility.

For more details, you can visit the below official site:-
https://www.tcs.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?