28th May 2022, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Customer Focused Test Engineer in HP Enterprise, Bengaluru?

Hi friends, I am interested to attend an interview for the post of Customer Focused Test Engineer in HP Enterprise, Bengaluru. Actually, I am interested to join this company for this post. But I don’t know much more about the salary package for this particular post. Can you tell me?

31st May 2022, 03:11 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Customer Focused Test Engineer in HP Enterprise, Bengaluru?

Average Hewlett-Packard Customer Focused Testing Engineer salary in India is Rs. 5.6 Lakhs for 2 to 7 years of experience.

Software Testing Engineer salary at Hewlett-Packard Enterprise ranges between Rs. 3.5 Lakhs to Rs. 10.2 Lakhs.
31st May 2022, 03:20 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Customer Focused Test Engineer in HP Enterprise, Bengaluru?

Salary package of Customer Focused Test Engineer in HP Enterprise, Bengaluru:-

You may expect an annual package of around Rs.3.5 to Rs.5.6 LPA depending upon your Interview Performance for the post of Customer Focused Test Engineer in HP Enterprise, Bengaluru.

For more details you can visit the below official site:-
https://www.hpe.com/in/en/home.html
31st May 2022, 08:27 PM
Msdhoni02

Salary package of Customer Focused Test Engineer in HP Enterprise, Bengaluru?

Average Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Software Testing Engineer salary in India is ₹ 5.6 Lakhs per year for employees with experience between 2 years to 7 years.

Software Testing Engineer salary at Hewlett-Packard Enterprise ranges between ₹ 3.5 Lakhs to ₹ 10.2 Lakhs per year.
4th June 2022, 11:48 AM
rbagdiya1

you salary is more or less depend on your previous experience and hike you ask in interview based on your previous pay scale.
Average salary ranges in between 3.5 LPA to 8 LPA for Customer Focused Test Engineer in HP Enterprise, Bengaluru.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?