15th August 2019, 07:32 PM

Salary package of Data Analyst Intern at McAfee Bangalore?

I am interested to join as a Data Analyst Intern at McAfee Bangalore. So, I am going to attend an interview for this post at McAfee. I would like to know about the salary package for this post at McAfee. Kindly tell me immediately.

19th August 2019, 07:57 PM
ites

Default Re: Salary package of Data Analyst Intern at McAfee Bangalore?

Company: McAfee India

Data Analyst Intern || Bangalore || Experience Required: Freshers || Duration of Internship - 9 months ||

Full Time - Yes (Performance Based) || Shift - Regular ||

Salary package of data analyst intern at McAfee Bangalore is around INR 1.5 -7 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and skills.

Check with HR coordinators for more information.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
https://careers.mcafee.com/job/bengaluru/data-analyst-intern/731/12506307
19th August 2019, 10:29 PM

Default Re: Salary package of Data Analyst Intern at McAfee Bangalore?

Salary package of Data Analyst Intern at McAfee Bangalore is not specified. Salary package will be determined after interview. It will be as per company norms.
McAfee Bangalore is offering Data Analyst Intern for a period of 9 months.
Candidates who have passed BE(CS/IS/ECE)/ME/MTech/MCA/BCA/BSc (CS) with MBA in Data Science/Business Analytics from any recognized institute/university are eligible to apply for this internship.

More information is available at;
https://careers.mcafee.com/job/benga...n/731/12506307