28th November 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Jobs in private banks after completing graduation with 58%? Can I give the private bank exams?

hi this is vishal ,
pleas suggest me
i just completed my graduation with 58%
i wanted to do jobs in private banks
pleas tell me can i give the private banks exams

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between nationalized and private sector bank? Which job would be better?
  2. How to prepare for bank jobs? What is the procedure to apply for private bank jobs?
  3. How to get jobs in Private Banks? I want to make a career in private banking sector through PO or Clerical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Any vacancies in Banking and government sector in Gujarat? How to get jobs in private banks?
  5. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams and Public and Private Banks having secured 47% in Graduation and 60% in MBA Finance?
  6. How to get job in private banks like Axis and HDFC?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying job in Private banks? Am I eligible if I have completed 12th?
  8. How to get job in private banks? List of vacancies in banks of Gujarat?
  9. Can I apply for PO positions after completion of BCA with 52%?
  10. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  11. Job Opportunities after completion of ICWAI course?
  12. Are selection procedure of private banks different from the government ones? Which among two is better?
  13. List of private office jobs and private bank jobs after ECE engineering?
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in private banks in Delhi?
  15. Second year BMS student can apply for Clerical exam of any private bank? When the exams are conducted?
  16. Clerk and PO jobs in Private banks?
  17. Can I become a Manager in any Private Bank being a MBA(Finance) final semester student? Salary of a Manager in Private Banks? -- [New]
  18. How can I check my results of B.A? Can I apply for a government job?
18th January 2012, 09:42 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs in private banks after completing graduation with 58%? Can I give the private bank exams?

To get a job with the private banks like HDFC, ICICI, AXIS etc. you have to either appear for the entrance exam conducted by the respective banks for several posts or you have to face few rounds of interview if you have the required experience for the job profile you are applying for. In a private bank normally the clerical staff or the lower level managerial staff is selected through entrance test or interviews. Generally banks take fresher from MBA institutes through campus selection. As you have 58% in your graduation it will be difficult for you to get a job through interview but you can appear for the entrance exam to get jobs with the private banks.
28th April 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs in private banks after completing graduation with 58%? Can I give the private bank exams?

i have degree of BCA with 70% what's the job opportunity in private bank
28th April 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

i have degree of BCA with 70% what's the job opportunity in private bank
3rd May 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I have done garauation (B.A) and i am doing Post Graution (M.A)
can i join private bank or i will have to do some course
18th May 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the course of bank like that IFBI . Can i do this course m get in my gradution 58% . what the value of this course please suggest me.
2nd August 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

hai i am karishma. i want to apply in private bank. please suggested
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?