26th February 2019, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Data Process Executive in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Coimbatore?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am going to attend an interview of Cognizant Technology Solutions, Coimbatore for the post of Data Process Executive. I want to know about the salary package of this post in Cognizant Technology Solutions. So, can you please tell me about the salary package.

2nd March 2019, 06:24 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Data Process Executive in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Coimbatore?

Selected candidates can get starting salary package of Rs. 1.2 LPA for Data Process Executive in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Coimbatore. Candidates who have passed any Graduation degree like, (Bsc, BCA, Bcom, BBA, BBM, BA etc.) from any recognized university are eligible to attend Data Process Executive in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Coimbatore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?