4th January 2020, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of a Field Test Engineer at LG Soft Noida?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that LG Soft Noida is scheduling an interview for the post of Field Test Engineer. Can I know about the salary package for this particular post in this company? Please let me know about the salary package as soon as possible.

8th January 2020, 10:18 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Salary package of a Field Test Engineer at LG Soft Noida?

The average salary is Rs. 3.25 – 5 Lacks per year to Field Test Engineer at LG Soft Noida.

The applicant must have Knowledge on Network Technologies ( GSM, 3G, LTE, IMS, VoLTE, VoWiFi etc.)

The applicant must have Good Communication and Interpersonal skill.
10th January 2020, 07:26 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Salary package of a Field Test Engineer at LG Soft Noida?

The salary package of a Field Test Engineer at LG Soft Noida is INR 3.4 lakhs. The candidate should be a graduate in BE/BTech/MCA from any recognized university.

The candidate should be a resident of Noida or neighbouring places to be eligible for Field Test Engineer at LG Soft Noida.

You may visit the website www.lg.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?