15th December 2016, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

How can I become an IPS Officer after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which exam should I prepare for? How a B.Sc graduate can get a Government job? How can I prepare for the job?

Respected Sir, My name is Jaya and I am studying in class 12th with Arts stream, I want to become an IPS Officer in the future so I want to know how can I become an IPS Officer after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which exam should I prepare for? Give me the list of Coaching Institutes that provide Coaching for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream in class 12th will be helpful to become an IPS Officer? How can I prepare for the IPS entrance exam? -- [New]
  2. What should I do after completing class 12th (Arts stream) to become an IAS Officer?
  3. Am I eligible to get a Government Bank job after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  4. Am I eligible to get a government job with only 59.4% marks in 12th?
  5. How to become IPS officer after completing BSc? How to prepare for it?
  6. How will I study and which books to prepare to become IPS Officer being a student of 12th class in Arts stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to prepare for Income Tax Officer job?
  8. Am I eligible for IPS officer job after completing Intermediate?
  9. Can I get a job in Bank after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  10. Which stream should I choose for Graduation to become an IPS Officer in the future?
  11. How to get government jobs after passing class 12th with arts stream?
  12. Can I apply for IBPS exam after completing class 12th? How can I prepare to qualify the exam?
  13. Which Government jobs are available after completing class 12th with Arts?
  14. How can a Bindu graduate in B.Sc (PCM) get a Government job? How can I prepare for the job?
  15. How can I prepare for CBI exam after completing class 12th with Science stream? What is the eligibility criteria required to become a CBI Officer?
  16. Am I eligible to become an IPS officer after completing class 12th with Arts? What is the procedure of application?
  17. After B.Com with 56% what should I do? Which is the most suitable course for me if I have good communication skills in Malyalam?
  18. What steps should I follow to get a Government Banking job after completing class 12th (Science stream)?
21st December 2016, 06:50 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an IPS Officer after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which exam should I prepare for? How a B.Sc graduate can get a Government job? How can I prepare for the job?

--> IPS stands for Indian Police Service and to be an IPS officer which is one of the highest post in administrative field you will have to qualify Civil Services examination.

--> Civil Services examination is held by UPSC once every year for recruitment of administrative officers like IAS, IFS, IPS, IRS, etc. . The examination is held in three stages which includes Preliminary test, Mains and Personal Interview respectively.

--> The minimum qualification required for appearing in the same examination are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* Your age must lie within 21 years to 32 years by the 1st August of that year in which you are appearing in the same examination if you belong to general category. Further age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.

Also the names of few best coaching center for the preparation of Civil services examination are as here under :-

* Vajiram and Ravi

* MadeEasy

* Byju's Classes,

*Chanakya IAS Academy

* Shri Ram IAS, etc. .

For more details about the same examination you can log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?