18th May 2019, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Front End Application Developer in IBM, Hyderabad?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I going to attend an interview of IBM, Hyderabad for the post of Front End Application Developer then what would be my salary package? Please let me know about the salary package for this particular post in IBM, Hyderabad.

24th May 2019, 01:11 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Front End Application Developer in IBM, Hyderabad?

As IBM is hiring experienced professionals for Front End Application Developer profile, you salary will depend on your overall experienced and current CTC. You can expect a hike of 30% - 50% on your current CTC for this post.
However IBM is offering an annual package of 4.80 LPA - 8.50 LPA depending upon your experienced and performance in Interview. Also your package will depend on your negotiation capability with HR.
15th July 2019, 08:06 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Front End Application Developer in IBM, Hyderabad?

Salary package of Front End Application Developer in IBM, Hyderabad is around INR 4.5-6 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience you have with you in the similar profile would be great.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?