18th May 2019, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Process Analyst in Broadridge Financial Solutions, Bangalore?

Hi friends, can anyone of you tell me about the salary package allotted to the Process Analyst in Broadridge Financial Solutions, Bangalore. I am preparing for the interview and I really want to crack and do job in Broadridge Financial Solutions. So, I want to know about the salary.

22nd May 2019, 09:58 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Process Analyst in Broadridge Financial Solutions, Bangalore?

For the position of Process Analyst in Broadridge Financial Solutions, Bangalore, you can get a salary package of Rs. 1.75 to 2.0 lacs per annum.
The qualification required to attend Process Analyst interview in Broadridge Financial Solutions, Bangalore is a pass degree in BCOM/BBA/BBM/MBA/MCOM from any recognized university.
24th May 2019, 12:46 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Process Analyst in Broadridge Financial Solutions, Bangalore?

Broadridge Financial Solutions is hiring fresher candidates for Process Analyst role.
Broadridge Financial Solutions is offering an annual package of 2.50 LPA - 2.75 LPA for the Process Analyst role for freshers.
15th July 2019, 08:07 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Process Analyst in Broadridge Financial Solutions, Bangalore is around INR 2-3 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?