14th August 2019, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainee in HCL Technologies Bengaluru?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to give an interview of HCL Technologies Bengaluru as they are hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee. I just want to know about their salary. Kindly let me know that what is the salary package allotted for this particular post in HCL Technologies?

17th August 2019, 04:52 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainee in HCL Technologies Bengaluru?

The minimum salary offered to a Graduate Engineer Trainee in HCL Technologies may range approximately Rs. 2,70,000/- and above per year.

Depending upon their performance and experience, the company may increase the salary gradually.

Web: http://www.hcl.in
17th August 2019, 07:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainee in HCL Technologies Bengaluru?

For the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee in HCL Technologies Bengaluru, you will be offered around Rs. 3.5 lacs per annum for first 3 months. On successful completion of first 3 months, your salary package will be approximately INR 4 lacs per annum.
To apply for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee in HCL Technologies Bengaluru, the applicant must have passed BE/BTech (CS/IT/ECE/EEE/E&I) from any recognized university with 60% throughout in academics.
18th August 2019, 09:42 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Company Name :HCL Technologies

Graduate Engineer Trainee || BE/BTech ( Freshers ) || 2018 & 2019 Batch ||

Salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainee in HCL Technologies Bengaluru is around INR 3.5 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and programming skills.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
http://www.hcl.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?