14th October 2019, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainees in Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR?

Sir, I have applied for the interview of Graduate Engineer Trainee post in Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR. I want to know that if I get selected then what would be my salary? I have searched but didn't find any information regarding the salary. Please tell me about this.

18th October 2019, 03:32 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainees in Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR?

Company Name : Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt Ltd.

Salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainees in Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR is around INR 3 -4 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and skills to meet the business requirements with matching requirements.

Official website : http://www.ymsl.in/
18th October 2019, 07:39 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainees in Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR?

Salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainees in Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR is Rs.2,50,000 to 3,00,000 per annum.

Job location of Graduate Engineer Trainees in Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR is Faridabad.

You may visit their website www.ymsl.in for more information.
19th October 2019, 03:11 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainees in Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR?

For the freshers who got selected in the selection process Graduate Engineer Trainees in Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR can expect the salary of 5 lakhs per annum.

For the experienced aspirant’s salary will be based on their years of experience and the knowledge.

For more information visit on www.ymsl.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?