28th May 2022, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Network Engineer Trainee in CSS Corp Private Limited, Chennai?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am going to attend an interview of CSS Corp Private Limited, Chennai for the post of Network Engineer Trainee. I want to know about the salary package of this post in CSS Corp Private Limited, Chennai. So, can you please tell me about the salary package.

31st May 2022, 02:56 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Network Engineer Trainee in CSS Corp Private Limited, Chennai?

Average CSS Corp Network Engineer salary in Chennai is Rs. 4.3 Lakhs for less than 1 to 5 years of experience.

Network Engineer salary at CSS Corp Chennai ranges between Rs. 2.5 Lakhs to Rs. 7 Lakhs.
1st June 2022, 12:29 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Network Engineer Trainee in CSS Corp Private Limited, Chennai?

Salary package of Network Engineer Trainee in CSS Corp Private Limited, Chennai:-

You may expect a salary package of around Rs.2.5 to Rs.7.0 LPA depending upon your interview performance for the post of Network Engineer Trainee in CSS Corp Private Limited, Chennai.

For more details you can visit the below official site:-
https://www.csscorp.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?