28th May 2022, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Engineer in Motorola Solutions, Bengaluru?

Respected Sir, I have applied for the interview of Motorola Solutions, Bengaluru for the post of Software Engineer. I would like to know about the salary package for this particular post in this company. Can you please tell me about this?

31st May 2022, 02:58 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in Motorola Solutions, Bengaluru?

Average Motorola Solutions Software Engineer salary in India is Rs. 10 Lakhs for less than 1 to 7 years of experience.

Software Engineer salary at Motorola Solutions ranges between Rs. 6 Lakhs to Rs. 16.8 Lakhs.
31st May 2022, 09:00 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in Motorola Solutions, Bengaluru?

Salary package of Software Engineer in Motorola Solutions, Bengaluru?

A candidate can expect - an average Motorola Solutions Software Engineer salary in India is ₹ 10 Lakhs for less than 1 to 7 years of experience. Software Engineer salary at Motorola Solutions ranges between ₹ 6 Lakhs to ₹ 16.8 Lakhs. The candidate should have 0 to 2 years of working experience to get a job.
31st May 2022, 11:24 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Software Engineer in Motorola Solutions, Bengaluru:-

You may expect a salary package of around Rs.6.0 to Rs.16.8 LPA depending upon your interview performance for the post of Software Engineer in Motorola Solutions, Bengaluru.

For more details you can visit the below official site:-
https://www.motorolasolutions.com/en_xp/about/careers.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?