13th September 2020, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Oracle Applications Developers in Accenture Gurugram?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Accenture Gurugram is going to conduct an interview for the post of Oracle Applications Developer. I would like to know that if I successfully secure this position in Accenture then what salary I can get? Please let me know asap.

14th September 2020, 08:38 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Salary package of Oracle Applications Developers in Accenture Gurugram?

Salary package of Oracle Applications Developers in Accenture Gurugram

The typical Accenture Applications Developer salary is ₹5,25,005. Applications Developer salaries at Accenture can range from ₹48,638 - ₹92,90,903.
15th September 2020, 10:59 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Salary package of Oracle Applications Developers in Accenture Gurugram?

Salary package of Oracle Applications Developers in Accenture Gurugram is as follows.

Your salary for this role would be 3.5 LPA.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.accenture.com
15th September 2020, 02:20 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Oracle Applications Developers in Accenture Gurugram?

Company Name:-Accenture Gurugram

Experience Level:-Freshers

The Salary package of Oracle Applications Developers in Accenture Gurugram is around INR 3-5 lakhs per annum. Based on your interview performance and skillset level to meet the business requirements.
15th September 2020, 08:21 PM
My true support

Salary package of Oracle Application Devlopers in Accenture Gurugram is Rs. 37790 - 55790 /- per month.

For more information and updates go through the link
[URL="https://www.accenture.com/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?