30th January 2019, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Product Engineer in Exilant Technologies Private Limited, Bangalore?

Respected Sir, I will attend an interview for the post of Product Engineer in Exilant Technologies Private Limited, Bangalore. I would like to know about the salary package for this post which is offering by Exilant Technologies Private Limited. Please tell me about the salary.

13th February 2019, 01:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Product Engineer in Exilant Technologies Private Limited, Bangalore?

Average salary package of Product Engineer in Exilant Technologies Private Limited, Bangalore is around Rs. 6.5 LPA when factoring a bonuses and additional compensations. Candidates must have done BE/BTech with computer Science or MCA from any recognized university to be eligible to attend Product Engineer interview in Exilant Technologies Private Limited, Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?