30th January 2019, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in Exilant Technologies Private Limited, Bangalore Product Engineer interview?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to appear an interview of Exilant Technologies Private Limited, Bangalore for the post of Product Engineer. Can I know about the process for selection in this interview at Exilant Technologies Private Limited? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the selection procedure. Please help me!

13th February 2019, 12:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Exilant Technologies Private Limited, Bangalore Product Engineer interview?

Candidates are selected for the position of Product Engineer in Exilant Technologies Private Limited, Bangalore through the below mentioned interview procedure:

1. Technical Round 1

2. Technical Round 2

3. HR Round
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?