13th July 2020, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Robotic Process Automation Developers in HCL Technologies Noida?

Hi everyone, I came to know that HCL Technologies Noida is offering the post of Robotic Process Automation Developer. I want to apply for the same post but I would like to know about the salary package first. Please let me know about the salary package asap.

14th July 2020, 04:28 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Robotic Process Automation Developers in HCL Technologies Noida?

Company Name:-HCL Technologies Noida

Experience Level:-Freshers.

Job-Role:-Robotic Automation Developers.

The allowance or Salary package of Robotic Process Automation Developers in HCL Technologies Noida is around INR 3.9-5 lakhs per annum. Based on your interview performance and skillset level to meet the business requirements.
15th July 2020, 12:48 PM
chin6303

Post Re: Salary package of Robotic Process Automation Developers in HCL Technologies Noida?

Qualifications :

BCA in Computers, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, Computers, B.Sc in Any Specialization
PG :M.Tech in Computers, Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization, MCA in Computers
Doctorate octorate Not Required

Salary Package : ₹ 3,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?