17th February 2019, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Security Architect in Intel Corporation, Bengaluru?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I going to attend an interview of Intel Corporation, Bengaluru for the post of Security Architect then what would be my salary package? Please let me know about the salary package for this particular post in Intel Corporation, Bengaluru.

17th March 2019, 03:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Security Architect in Intel Corporation, Bengaluru?

Salary Package offered for Senior Architect in Intel Corporation, Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for the position of a Senior Architect in Intel Corporation, Bangalore recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Intel Corporation

Name of the Job Position - Senior Architect

Salary Package offered - 7 Lakhs Per Annum

Candidates having 0 to 3 years of experience are eligible to attend this recruitment. The basic educational qualification required is Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Electronics Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?