17th February 2019, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Job description of Security Architect in Intel Corporation, Bengaluru?

Dear friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the job description in Intel Corporation, Bengaluru for the post of Security Architect? I want to secure this position in this company. Please let me know about the job description asap.

10th March 2019, 09:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Security Architect in Intel Corporation, Bengaluru?

Roles and Responsibilities in Intel Corporation, Bangalore Security Architect Recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of a Security Architect in Intel Corporation, Bangalore are given below.

Name of the Company - Intel Corporation

Name of the Job Position - Security Architect

>> You are required to write high quality and secure codes.

>> You need to guide the team on security design principles and need to do security code reviews, training..etc.,

>> You are required to involve in Architect and design the components within the complex client or server systems with focus on security.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?